RE: [ct-user] CT 9.92-001

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [ct-user] CT 9.92-001
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 00:50:53 -0000
9.92 worked the whole weekend on 6 dos machines here on Ethernet.  We
did notice a gradual slowing down of logging operation which was solved
for short times by rebooting.... I finally set bandmapage to 15 and it
seemed to be better, probably just too many spots for the old machines
to sort and resort all the time.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net