Re: [ct-user] State QSO Party .dat files

To: "Henry" <henry@summitschool.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] State QSO Party .dat files
From: "John Shannon" <jsk3wwp@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:53:13 -0500
Hi Henry,

Thanks for the info. I looked it over.

I have a suggestion. It might be better using the contest type New England
QSO party in CT rather than the California QSO party. Why? You don't have to
type in a number for each QSO that way, just enter the county abbreviation.
Name the NC file as neqp.dat instead of cqp.dat and use the contest type NE
QSO Party (non-W1) and give it a try. I just made up a Wisconsin dat file
and it worked beautifully with the NEQP contest type on a trial run of my
1998 WIQP log.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
73 - John, K3WWP - 100% CW & QRP
using simple wire antennas.

http://home.alltel.net/johnshan/

My website is now in its eighth year
of operation and includes the following:

DX QSL Routes ** Operating Tips
QRP Rigs Info ** CW Contest Calendar
Daily Propagation Info ** Your CW Stories
Teens and CW ** Monthly polls
Categorized Quality Links ** MUCH MORE

If you love Morse Code, please join the
FISTS club - http://www.fists.org