Re: [ct-user] RAC Contest

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] RAC Contest
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:24:40 -0500
Hi Ed:
Yep, I noticed !!! Been like that since we started using Cabrillo reporting !!!
I'll have to check my score as I didn't know that there was a problem with the
"Official RAC Station" scoring.

That was one of the things on my "Wish List" to ask Ken to fix.

Another thing on my list for Ken was to see if he could fix the "Summary Window"
for ARRL NOV SS. It counts contacts OK, but doesn't count section worked by
band.

73
Bob, K1VU