Re: [ct-user] PTT Asserted on Startup, 9.92 and 10?!

To: "Ken Wolff" <ken@k1ea.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] PTT Asserted on Startup, 9.92 and 10?!
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:34:56 +0000
Hi Ken:

I'm using an SO2R master in this test.  It uses a transistor
connected to Pin 16 of LPT1.  This goes through a relay controlled
by Pin 14 and drives a 12V relay for PTT out.

When I get home, I'll measure the output voltage directly on
Pin 16, with a pull-up.  However, the same hardware works fine
with a different logging program, and two different SO2R masters.
It also works fine with CT9.22.

73,

Mark, KD4D