[ct-user] How do you make CTwin full screen? ... step by step windoze 2K

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] How do you make CTwin full screen? ... step by step windoze 2K and XP setup
From: "Patrick 9A5AEI" <patrick@rkp.ice.hr>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:52:37 +0100
Hello, on my pages u can find how to setup CTwin in full window mode, 80*25
lines and 80*50 lines or -vga switch!
Here are the links:
http://rkp.ice.hr/9a5aei/ctwin/25lines/25lines.htm
http://rkp.ice.hr/9a5aei/ctwin/50lines/50lines.htm

GL guys :) , 73 de Patrick - 9A5AEI / 9A7P contest team also WWYC member!

p.s. alt-enter sometimes help, sometimes not!