RE: [ct-user] CTWin10.004 Packet cluster problem

To: ab2e@hotmail.com, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [ct-user] CTWin10.004 Packet cluster problem
From: "AB2E Darrell" <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:24:22 -0500
Just to clarify, I wasn't using Telnet, just a regular TNC for packet.

From: "AB2E Darrell" <ab2e@hotmail.com>
To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin10.004 Packet cluster problem
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:36:05 -0500

Did anyone besides me run into the following problem w/CTWin 10.004?

I could not get the packet window to accept keyboard commands....i.e. C K3GYS to log into a node when typing in the window. CT was receiving from packet since spots were scrolling past in unconnected mode. Hitting the Enter key made the typing clear as you would expect, but nothing happened in the packet window (i.e. the normal response cmd:*Connected to K3GYS).
I tested connecting to another logging program and all was well so it does not appear to be a bad cable. I did not have a problem w/CTWin 9.92.

73 Darrell AB2E