RE: [ct-user] Changes to CT web site - suggestions needed

To: "Carl Herrera - WC4H" <wc4h@itis.net>
Subject: RE: [ct-user] Changes to CT web site - suggestions needed
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:51:25 -0500
> From: "Carl Herrera - WC4H" <wc4h@itis.net>
> To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
> Date: Wed, Mar-10-2004 7:55 PM
> Subject: RE: [ct-user] Changes to CT web site - suggestions needed
>
> I suggest that you set it up by version.  That is, when I go to download Ver
> 10.x, everything for it should be there, program, data, utilities, etc.
> Then there's not jumping around.

I do plan to separate things out by version.  They're not quite that way today.
 However, I do not want to have to maintain informational links from the
program files page to the data files page.  I expect to put the main links
across the top:

  | About | Program | Data Files | Other Files | Support |

Once you download the program, one click at the top takes you to the Data Files
page, where you will find country files, section files and master callsign
database file links.  Many of the "Other Files" span CT versions, so it's not
an option for me to duplicate them across multiple pages.

I should have a little time this weekend to pull together a shadow web site
with most of the new layout.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC