[ct-user] Rig control question

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Rig control question
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:17:16 -0800 (PST)
I just got CT Win version 10 set up on my computer, to
use with rig control with my TS2000.  I have a
question about changing frequency with the software.
I have figured out how to change bands, and how to
enter specific frequencies, but have not yet figured
out how to move up or down in frequency using the
software.  Is there a move up or down one step key or
command on CT?  I have glanced over the manual, but
haven't found anything yet.

I am actually using the TS-B2000 which requires
computer control, so if I have the sofware going, I
cannot turn the tuning knob because there isn't one.

73s John NE0P