Fw: [ct-user] Changing Bands v. 10 Windows

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [ct-user] Changing Bands v. 10 Windows
From: "Bob Gates" <regates@kingwoodcable.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:46:25 -0600
Charlie-

YES!  YES!  YES!  THANK YOU FOREVER!  This was the third time I installed,
removed and reinstalled.  And read the 160 page manual.  I had set the radio,
but nothing else.  I just went in and removed the radio and the frequency stays
as entered.  I can't tell you how long I've been diddling with this.  Well, I
could but I'd be embarrassed.  Thanks again!

Bob W7BJ