[ct-user] CQ-Mir submission

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CQ-Mir submission
From: "Mihail Mateescu" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:27:15 +0300
Hi everybody,

I have a question (well, several.) concerning CQ-Mir log and submission.
This is what I've done in CT to work this contest:

Selected WPX to get serial numbers
Used the specific cty.dat file to get R-150 "countries"

After working the contest I wonder what can be done to get the right
multipliers and score, because CT is considering only prefixes.
Another question is in what format I have to send the log to organizers. The
rules are only specifying "computer logs".

I hope I wouldn't need to manually input all QSO into a new log program that
directly supports CQ-Mir, since I've made 900+ contacts.

Thank you in advance for any information.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK