[ct-user] Faults in WPX

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Faults in WPX
From: zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:36:12 +0200
Hi,

two faults to be noted:

1, The serial numbering in M/S is erratic. It seems that it is still somehow
coupled to the band. It would be nice the serial nr to be sent was linked to
the ALT-Y (mult/run toggle status). After changing bands on the mult
station, the last serial is picked there and not the one following the last
one issued by the mult stn..

2, If I delete spots from the ALT-A window (packet callouts) and go back to
logging the next QSO data will be overwritten by the data of the spots
deleted (callsign changed, nr blanked) when I want to log it.

Also noticed some strange behavior with serial jumps by one after using the
setserial command but I want to be able to reproduce the fault first before
reprting it here.

Tnx,

Zoli HA1AG