[ct-user] ok CT for dummies thats what I need.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ok CT for dummies thats what I need.
From: "kd1ia" <kd1ia@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:12:13 -0000
Hi all, I have been a CT user for quite a while but,
I have never ever used most of the features. I would like to start. I will give
an overview of my station and see what you can do to help me start donig what I
want with it.

Tranceiver is Ft-1000mp
Computer is 2.2 Ghz running windows xp home
I use A rascal for interface.
currently I do cw keying through a Kantronics Kam.
Rotor is HD 73

All I am doing now with CT and I use CTWIN is Loggin q's.

I would like to get it to do cw and Voice keying. This is my first priority.

Secondly a little rig control would be nice.

I AM a computer IDIOT. Vy little works for me the first time.  Walk throughs
would be highly appreciated.

tnx for any help de John Ko1h