RE: [ct-user] Networking CTWIN

To: k1ep@arrl.net, robp@jfcspb.org, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [ct-user] Networking CTWIN
From: robp@jfcspb.org
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:13:32 -0400
WOW Thanks for the fast and complete response!!! SO far it looks straight
forward and from reading some other posts AFTER I sent mine it seems that I
do not want to do an wireless network except maybe for the Public Info
workstation because of loss of broadcast packets due to rf dropouts.

The only question I have left is you mentioned a multi.cfg file, Please
explain or point me to the info on setting it up, I don't mind reading about
it but There is so much this program can do that WOW where do you start.

Thanks again, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the detailed response!!

Rob KS4EC