RE: [ct-user] CT SO2R Two Computer

To: n4dd@preferred.com, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [ct-user] CT SO2R Two Computer
From: "AB2E Darrell" <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:27:55 -0400
Hi Dennis,
Setting up as a Multi2 or MM should work fine. WHen I was toying with SO2R awhile back I tried it that way, and it should work fine (remember to merge the logs after the contest before changing the class). Another advantage of using 2 networked computers is that you automatically have a log backup copy should 1 of them drop off the network (and the log merger should recapture anything that might get missed).
73 Darrell AB2E