[ct-user] CTwin worked great for FD

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTwin worked great for FD
From: "Bob Evans" <bevans@hal-pc.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:58:34 -0500
Just wanted to thank Ken for CTwin.  I'm not a regular CT user, but it was
the only program that fit our need for ethernet networking (wireless, at
that), rig control and "standard" CW parallel interface.  All four stations
(2A plus GOTA and VHF) worked flawlessly on a wide variety of computers
(Win98, XP, 32Mb RAM to 512Mb RAM, P90 to P4/2.3G).  We never missed a beat.
Now, if CTwin could only fix our line noise problems....

Bob K5WA
Member of the K5DX (Texas DX Society) FD entry