[ct-user] CTWin: Leaving QTC Window

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin: Leaving QTC Window
From: gissel@fh-ludwigshafen.de
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:00:30 +0200
Hi all,

I am currently preparing my first (serious) entry in the WAE CW test. Want
to run CTWin (Rel. 10.01.007), which is currently installed on my laptop
under Windows XP.
I am having trouble with the QTC-window, which opens ok (ALT-L) but
doesn't close any more (ALT-L). Checked the archives but cannot find
anything, which makes me believe this is either a bug or a very silly
question due to my inexperience with CT and WAE.
Pse help (and pse forgive me if the latter is true, hi).

Vy 73 de Andy, DL3YBM