[ct-user] Do I need the graphics in the user manual?

To: CT-User@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Do I need the graphics in the user manual?
From: Dave Haupt <emailw8nf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:42:15 -0800 (PST)
New user here, used CT for the first time in SS CW.
After the 'test, decided to scan through the manual.
There seem to be lot of screen shots that show up gray
in my Adobe Acrobat.  Is this true for everybody, or
am I somehow missing a module in Adobe?  See, for
instance, page 48 - I just have three gray spots on
screen where I think the manual is trying to show me
how the screen should look.

More imporantly - should I care?  It seems relatively
understandable even with graphics absent.

Kindest,

Dave W8NF
Santa Rosa, CA