Re: [ct-user] Additional CT documentation added to the CT website.

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Additional CT documentation added to the CT website.
From: Steve Rawlings <steve@alg.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:51:25 +0000
The 'additions' page looks great! Well done!

Many thanks to John and Jim for this - and, of course, to Ken for his continued development of this superb logging software.

Regards to all, Steve GW4ALG

John Bednar wrote:

To help CT users I tried to document the updates and changes to CT since the manual has been printed. I've also added information based on my personal experience with CT and things I've learned from the CT reflector. Thanks to Jim, this document is now available on the CT website at: http://www.k1ea.com/CT_additions.htm

Please send corrections and omissions directly to me.

A big thanks goes to Ken for his ongoing contributions and efforts
with CT.

John
k3ct@fast.net