[ct-user] Omni VI freq control

To: ct-user <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Omni VI freq control
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:14:50 -1000
I have done some searches of the reflector archives, and it seems that with the Omni VI you must choose between the computer getting freq info from the radio OR radio getting freq control from the computer. I have tried using Icom-735 mode and 1200 baud, and still am not getting freq control and monitoring. Any other suggestions? I don't really need to control thr radio from the computer, it is more important to me that my log knows what freq the QSO was on. Still it would be nice.

DE N6KB