Re: [ct-user] Successfully booted DOS from CD and ran CT from USBstick

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Successfully booted DOS from CD and ran CT from USBstick
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:24:06 +0000
Hi Mal:

That's great.  You could easily put a boot sector and a few
key files on the small DOS partition, install a boot loader
(like GAG) and boot either DOS or XP and dispense with
the CD if you like.

How did you create the CD?

Sounds like you're doing almost exactly what I'm looking at
doing, except using a DOS partition.  Many new computers
have a little "extra" space after the NTFS partition...often 30-50
MBytes.  Your configuration would be easy to set up on them,
since that extra space can be made a DOS partition very
easily.

73,

Mark, KD4D