Re: [ct-user] help with DXTelnet and DOS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] help with DXTelnet and DOS
From: "Vesselin Kotarov" <V.Kotarov@cnsys.bg>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:26:06 +0200
Jim,

NULL modem cable is the same as crossover cable. The main difference is
that "NULL modem cable" is serial cable that connects 2 PCs back to back
and "crossover cable" does the same thing but through Ethernet, not
serial port.

Stuart,

Did you set up the routes between both connections in WintelnetX?
Are you starting comtsrX for the proper COM port?
Setting TNC as "COM" should work just fine.

Best regards,
Vesselin Kotarov
LZ5VK
Member of LZ9W