Re: [ct-user] LPT1INIT executable

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] LPT1INIT executable
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:57:53 -0800 (PST)
The file has been uploaded to:

  http://www.k1ea.com/utilities/

73 - Jim AD1C

--- Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net> wrote:

This was written for DOS.  I believe it will work under Windows 95,
98, and 98SE.  I'm unsure about 2000 and ME.  I believe it will
NOT work in a DOS window under NT and XP.

It would be needed for ALL operating systems with an SCK-II.
CT doesn't initialize two of the DVK lines, which stay high,
and force the SCK-II into record.  Stopping and restarting CT,
and pressing each function key F1-F4 a time or two, may get
some DVK's working.

73,

 Mark, KD4D