[ct-user] ALT-W not working solved

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ALT-W not working solved
From: "Jose M. Valdes R. YV5LIX" <yv5lix@cantv.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:06:34 -0000
Hello again.

ALT-W mystery solved.

After Bob's mail I ran CT again but this time I pay more attention to what
was happening, and at first I found out that when I hit ALT-W the CT windows
looses focus, so next I looked to see were was the now focus and discovered
that ALT-W stops working if Logger32 is also running; after hitting ALT-W
the window's focus is translated from CT to Logger32, so the next step was
to close Logger32 and again try ALT-W in CT and presto, it now works, so the
conclusion is that ALT-W stops working if Logger32 is running at the same
time, next step will be to try to find out why.

Good luck in the contest to all.

73/DX Jose, YV5LIX