[ct-user] Radio control of ICOM IC-765 with CT9

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Radio control of ICOM IC-765 with CT9
From: k2onp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 20:46:57 -0400
Just an observation.  I was having some difficulty with various
versions of CT 9 tracking of the frequency of my ICOM IC-765.  Went and
checked the interface and found I had switched the TRANSCEIVE function
off.  Switching the function on greatly improved the frequency
tracking.  I'm not sure why, but it must be something CT uses for the
frequency polling.  Just wanted to pass this along, since TR requires
that the function be switched off in order for it to properly track
the'765.
Geo K2ONP