[ct-user] Antennas sequency

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Antennas sequency
From: "SP6EQZ Wlodek Herej" <sp6eqz@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 18:01:23 +0200
Recently I made antenna switch according to logger32 help diagram with
additional BCD decoder on its inputs to run it under CT log.
The problem I have got is that antennas for the particular bands from 1,8
MHz to 28 are selected in the following sequence
for 1,8 Antenna No 1, 3,5 - No 2, 7 -No 3, 14 No 5, 21 -No 7 and 28 MHz
again No 1. I know that it isn't configurable but it seems to be wrong.
Selected decimal number corresponds to BCD numbers on my LPT1.
Any idea what is the right antenna sequence in BCD code and what shall I do?

Regards Wlodek SP6EQZ