[ct-user] CTWin10.02 and WinXP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin10.02 and WinXP
From: "Doug Grant" <k1dg@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:58:58 -0000
I used CTWin in the Sprint, and noticed that the computer seemed to randomly
switch my SO2R master from Radio 2 to Radio 1 (never the other way), and CT
still thought I was on Radio 2. I had recently replaced the PC motherboard
after a lightning hit, and suspected maybe I had missed something that was
cooked in the SO2R box. Or RF was getting in somewhere new.

After the contest I tried a few things, and the PC/SO2R behaves OK using CTDOS,
but randomly switches from Radio 2 to Radio 1 when I use WinXP even when not
transmitting.

Anyone else have this issue? It was kind of frustrating in the Sprint.

I guess I can go back to using DOS, but...

73,

Doug K1DG