[ct-user] Getting CT to FILL my laptop screen

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Getting CT to FILL my laptop screen
From: "Michael Treister, M.D." <bonemd@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:00:01 -0500
This is probably somewhere on the CT web site, but I figured it out by myself (not bad for an orthopaedic surgeon)!!!

On my laptop (Dell Inspiron w/Windows XP) the CT window occupied about 1/4 of the screen, and when I clicked on the symbol that normally fills the screen I would get a vertical box, the lower 1/2 of which would not allow me to move windows around in.

To make it easy to see I wanted CT to fill my laptop screen.

HERE is how I did it, easily.

With CT running and ready to log, right click on the CT WIN symbol in the upper left hand corner of the window.
Left click on PROPERTIES.
Under OPTIONS look at DISPLAY OPTIONS and click on FULL SCREEN.
Then answer OK and OK again and
POW
There is CT filling the whole screen, and so easy to read! (For us older guys).

You can select this to be part of the pathway, but I did not want to take chances so I will just enlarge it when I am getting ready for the contest. Hope this helps some of you out.

DOC

W9NY/V47NS
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.