Re: [ct-user] Last CTY.DAT question

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu, Soro Roberto <roberto.soro@sia.it>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Last CTY.DAT question
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:51:34 -0700 (PDT)
> --- Soro Roberto <roberto.soro@sia.it> wrote:

> I have to check at home tonight.  KH2D is in the master callsign database, so
> he should have been included in CTY.DAT.  But he is not.  I know some of the
> KL7s, etc. made it. I have to find out what went wrong with the program.

I now know what went wrong.  The CQ zone is keyed off the number in the
callsign (regardless of prefix). And his callbook addres is in FL.  The 2nd
call area is in CQ Zone 5, so is FL, so no exception was generated.

I'll have a fix tonight.  Glad you caught this!  This is new software that I
wrote on Saturday, and obviously did not get all the bugs out!

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us