Re: [ct-user] DefieKey in CT 10.2

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] DefieKey in CT 10.2
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:18:03 -0500
This is a known bug in CTWin. Any Alt-key sequence terminates the
define key sequence.

You have to make the keydef file with the DOS version of CT and then
move the file to your CTWin directory. I believe you will find that
you can run CT DOS on a WinXp computer just to build this file.
Start the DOS program with no radio, no packet, no keyer, etc.

If you already have a file in your CT Dos directory, just copy it
into the CTWin program directory.

John
k3ct@verizon.net