Re: [ct-user] QSL labels

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] QSL labels
From: Werner Maier <werner@maiers.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:08:59 +0100
Hi,

> I am using the most recent version of CT in Windows. Just made a good
> showing as V47NS on Nevis Island in CQ WW SSB. The QSLs are pouring in.
> (I have Word and Wordperfect). To ANSWER QSLs and make labels with basic
> information- is there any easy way to do it now (not for all contacts-
> just responding to received QSL cards). I saw everything on the web
> site from 1999 but is there something more recent? Would appreciate
> some help.

maybe You should give BV a try.

<http://www.df3cb.com/bv/index.html>

You can import the QSOs from CT and many other formats into BV,
then select QSO for printing and print the QLS to labels.
You may select easily ALL QSOs, first contacts,
first contacts/band/mode, or individual QSOs for printing.

73s de Werner DL4NER.
--
Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier
http://www.maiers.de/