[ct-user] Voice Keyer 1.71 Out

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Voice Keyer 1.71 Out
From: Bob Schreibmaier <k3ph@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:31:31 -0500
Hey Gang,

Mike is truly the MAN!  Version 1.71 is now out
and it seems to work very nicely on Windows 98SE!
Looks like one needs to start CTWin first, then
Voice Keyer for F8 through F12 to function properly
in CTWin.  No big deal.

So, maybe I won't have to worry about getting CTWin
to key my MFJ-434 from LPT1.  :-)  For those who
missed that never-ending saga, I have three Windows 98SE
computers; two will not key the 434 from LPT1, while
one of them will.  Doesn't matter how I have LPT1 set
up in BIOS, none of the settings work.  However, it
does work from one of the Windows 98SE machines.
As near as I can tell, the only difference is that
the machine that keys the 434 has never had a printer
installed.  The machines that don't key have printers
installed, although they are NOT on LPT1; they are
on USB.

Go figure.

73,
Bob