Re: [ct-user] information request

To: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>,"CT Discussion List" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] information request
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 03:55:38 -00

> I am adding web references in the CT_Additions document to the
> keyboard overlays, disk partitioning, bootable CD's, voice keyer,
> NETTSR, and the BV label program. Can anyone think of any other
> references or information that should be added?
>
> John
> k3ct@verizon.net

In CT DOS (maybe in CT WIN too?)....

In Sweepstakes CW <alt-1> through <alt-5> can be used to send individual
elements of the exchange (useful for providing fills).  (Maybe this is
common knowledge, but I've not seen it documented anywhere --- just
stumbled onto it by accident last weekend in SS, after about 15 years using
CT!)

    alt-1 sends serial number
    alt-2 sends precedence
    alt-3 sends <mycall>