[ct-user] New CT Additions file on the web site.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New CT Additions file on the web site.
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:33:16 -0500

The CT Additions file has been updated on the CT website. The URL
is: http://www.k1ea.com/CT_additions.htm

The changes in this version can be found below. Please send any
corrections to me and I'll put them in the next version.

John
k3ct@verizon.net

Version:  1.5  11/19/2005 -  Added NETTSR, keyboard overlay, label
program, dual boot, bootable DOS CD, and voice keyer information to
the Utilities section. Added the new Telnet section. Corrected many
of the command descriptions.