Re: [ct-user] CQ Robot bounces (kinda long...)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CQ Robot bounces (kinda long...)
From: "Mohammad Arif Faraz" <ma.faraz@harpers.co.id>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:25:49 +0700
I found same problem starting line 551 until 600.

QSO: 14000 CW 2005-11-27 0002 YE1ZAT        599 28     JR1LEV        599 25
1
  Line 551 was discarded.  Invalid date and time.  The contest took
  place from 0000Z on 2005-11-26 through 2359Z on 2005-11-27.

Already sent email to Contester Committe and waiting for they reply.
Arif - YB1BAD