Re: [ct-user] CT "wipe" function

To: "'Henry Pfizenmayer'" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>,<ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT "wipe" function
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:08:57 -0500
Hank,

I tried to remap the F11 key to the period key and it worked.

I have already entered the keys in the wrong order or tried to map
to a key that has a function. It is also known that DEFINEKEY does
not work correctly in CTWin. The text for DEFINEKEY from the
CT_Additions document can be found below.

John
k3ct@verizon.net

DEFINEKEY           Allows the re-mapping of keyboard keys within
CT. At the first prompt, enter the new key that you want to use for
the CT key entered at the second prompt. To clear all re-mapping,
enter CTRL-C at both prompts. When you use DEFINEKEY, a file named
KEYDEF.INI is created in the CT directory which stores the key
remapping and is automatically used when CT is restarted. The
KEYDEF.INI file from CT DOS can be copied into the CTWin program
directory. There is a known bug in CTWin that prevents the mapping
of ALT-key sequences.