Re: [ct-user] Topband: Stew Perry and logging

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Topband: Stew Perry and logging
From: "VE3DZ" <va3uz@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:34:35 -0500
Hi Tom.
If don't care about Rig CAT control, you may choose ARRL VHF contest and CT
will LOG everything pretty accurate. You will just need to edit your
cabrillo file (change the band and contest name) afterwards.
Or if you need CAT - for band map or whatever- you may select IARU Contest
and all the Grid squares will be logged as separate HQ multipliers. Then you
need to edit your cabrillo file again - change the contest name and so on...
That's how I do it with CT.
Anybody has better suggestions?

73, Yuri  VE3DZ