[ct-user] Adding a Windows WINCT computer to DOS CT Network

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Adding a Windows WINCT computer to DOS CT Network
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:31:45 -0500
Good afternoon, all:

I need to add a WinCT box to our existing DOS CT network
so that I can easily use telnet to get packet spots.
There is a statement in the CT_additions section about

"CT Win can be used in an Ethernet network with other
computers running CT DOS and K1TTT’s nettsr. The K1TTT
nettsr information and files are available on the CT
web page. When networking CT DOS and CT Win computers
with Ethernet, some changes must be made to the CT DOS
nettsr startup command or Ethernet linking will not
work. Using the same version of CT is advisable on
all computers."  I can't find out what this is.

Do I have to do anything other than assign the Windows
box a compatible static IP address?  It will actually
use a wireless connection for the internet connection
and a wired connection for the network.

How do I tell CT Win which network interface to use?

Thanks and 73,

Mark, KD4D