Re: [ct-user] LAT LON setting and TO9A

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [ct-user] LAT LON setting and TO9A
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:31:39 -0800
I can confirm the same thing happened to me when I tried DT8A=VP8/H.  At
that point I took a break and went into the CTY file and added DT8A to
the VP8/h listing with a text editor.  TO9A=FM worked fine.  I knew DT8A
was on AN-010 so knew something was wrong when CT said S. Korea.

AFTER the contest (Duh) I checked the CT web site and sure enough Jim
had a later version of the CTY file posted and saw TO9A and DT8A had
been corrected.  Oh well, at least I am ready for the ARRL SSB and CQ
WPX coming up next.  But I will check for any changes just before each
contest this time.

DT8A was hard to work as he was at 21.008 and there was a US Big Gun
calling CQ CONTEST almost on top of him.  You don't think of S. Korea
having an Antarctic base but they do.  If anyone else worked them their
web site is at:  http://www.dt8a.com/main.html   There is an on line log
to check your Q.