[ct-user] XT 10.03.003X Test release

To: ct-user <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] XT 10.03.003X Test release
From: Ken Wolff <ken@k1ea.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:28:24 -0500
I have decided to place interim versions of CT in www.k1ea.com/test
prior to release. These versions will have an X at the end of the
version number. If you are using CTWin, copy ctwin.exe to C:\Program
Files\K1EA Software\CtWin
Please send X version bug reports directly me so I can fix them before
release. In preparation for WPX next week, version 10.03.003X is
available. The real release will be before 24 March 2006.

73, Ken K1EA

10.03.003X

* fixed a very old windowing bug that shortens windows without borders after
  a COLORS operation. This caused the time window to lose the seconds digit.
  (tnx YV5LIX)

* Enabled the 10 minute time for MS in CQWW and CQWW WPX

* changed WPX to send serial numbers per band for M2 as well as MS and MM