Re: [ct-user] 7qp

To: N7MAL <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] 7qp
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:50:37 -0800
There is no reference to CT on their web site.  It states there is 7QP
support to GenLog contest logger v6.47 (W3KM's GenLog
<http://mysite.verizon.net/dmascaro>).
But the listing shows files such as 7QP.cfg to use with TR.  So even if
it doesn't say so, I would ASSUME? that TR could also be used.
I also would like to use CT but it is not configured for the new 7QP.
Guess I'll have to check out TR for this one contest.

N7MAL wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what to do with the 'so-called' ct files located at the
>address below. They are supposed to be the section/multiplier files for the
>upcoming new 7QP.........
>Thanks
>

>http://www.codxc.org/new/Page.asp?Content=DRYLAND7S&Page=5
>

>MAL
>N7MAL
>BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
>http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
>http://geocities.com/n7mal/
>Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
>It's already tomorrow in Australia

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.org