Re: [ct-user] 7qp

To: <k7acz@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] 7qp
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:48:33 -0000
The 7QP web site was up-dated today and removed all references to CT. There is
correspondence ongoing and if we all cross our fingers there might be a CT data
file. Several people, including me, are massaging a data file. There is also a
strong rumor N1MM is going to have a 7QP module but it is not ready yet. There
are several possibilities and we have a whole month before the contest.
 73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia