Re: [ct-user] Still can not get CT logging window for CTWINtodisplayprop

To: "'N6KI Dennis'" <n6ki@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Still can not get CT logging window for CTWINtodisplayproperly
From: "Bob Naumann - W5OV" <W5OV@W5OV.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:58:25 -0500
I just installed CTWIN on my IBM 600E laptop running XP Pro, and the process
I outlined below works perfectly.

Even so, doing Alt-Enter does not make the display full screen, instead the
50 line VGA screen is "tiny" and centered on the screen compared to the
Windowed version spanning from top to bottom of the desktop screen.

The font size I am using on my laptop is a bit smaller (14), but the
resolution of the laptop is only 1024 x 768.  8x12 in the raster font is
pretty good too, but a bit smaller than using the Lucinda True Type font at
14 (8x14).

Please note that the "Screen buffer size" defaults to 300 (!) which is what
I suspect that Dennis is seeing on XE2MX's computer.

I changed both the Screen buffer size, and Window size to Width 80 and
Height 50 on my laptop.

GL & 73,

Bob W5OV