Re: [ct-user] Toshiba Satellite Lap Top with Ten Tec Pegasus

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Toshiba Satellite Lap Top with Ten Tec Pegasus
From: Bob Schreibmaier <k3ph@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:28:21 -0400
We just got a new computer at the W3MF/K3PH station
and were very surprised when nothing keyed the radio
via the LPT port.  Went into the BIOS and changed
the LPT setting from SPP (default) to EPP and now
everything works.

In any case, there were four different settings to
try.  Changing the setting, rebooting, and trying
again might help.

73,
Bob
K3PH