[ct-user] DVP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP
From: "Randy and Sue" <suran@comteck.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:23:49 -0300
Howdy and thanks for reading.

I'm finally back on the air after 3 years. Was W6UT in CA and now am N9AX in IN.
Problem. Got CT 992 downloaded for CQP and changed the .DAT for out of CA users
fine. That end seems to be fine.
Then tried to use the DVP. It will not respond to "DVP" printed in the field to
correct or change anything. I can change the F1, etc., settings fine, but
cannot go in and alter the alphabet. It also is not recognizing the exchange,
or rather will not send it.
I have no idea if it is v.992 related, DVP problem or ?
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I hope to work CQP next
weekend and would like to save my voice.
Otherwise, my next contest will be SS in NOV.
Thanks again for reading!

73's Randy Wagaman, N9AX
suran@comteck.com