[ct-user] Multiple SingleOPs in one CT network ?

Subject: [ct-user] Multiple SingleOPs in one CT network ?
From: "Marcus Busch [DL1EKC]" <DL1EKC@genion.de>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:06:52 +0200
Hi All,

DL1CWI and me are going to participate in WAG contest, both as Single OPs with
his own station on a fielday ground.

We would like to share the same network with one computer sending time sync,
cluster spots and so on to the other PC. Of course we do NOT want to share the
QSOs.

When I setup two computers in SO mode, one as Stn1, the other Stn2, time sync
and
cluster spots are perfectly distributed via the network by Stn1. But
unfortunately both SO computers send every logged QSO to the network and they
copy the other computer's QSOs into the own log.

Is there any way to setup multiple SO stations in a shared network, using all
network features but not sharing the QSOs ?

VY 73 de Marcus, DL1EKC