[ct-user] DVP help

To: "Ct-User@Contesting.Com" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP help
From: "Dave Sharred" <g3nkc@md4k.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:07:49 +0100
I'm fielding a question for a good friend of mine; GW3NAS.

He is running CT v9.89 I believe; and he has a DVP that we know has worked
perfectly in the past in CT (I installed it for him many years ago !)

As both I and he remember it; we used to record messages with Shift F1   ,
and play back with F1; so the same commands as CW

For some reason, he is telling me that you now use Cntrl F1 to record (fine,
not a problem) ;   and another 2 finger option to play back.

Simply pressing F1 does not work any more !

Does anyone know why not in this version of software?

I understand he is loading the DVP TSR ok; (but, have to say I am unsure of
the settings now !)

Dave Sharred
G3NKC