[ct-user] problem or not???

To: "ct-user" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] problem or not???
From: "Rick Dougherty" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:35:05 -0500
Hi all....while looking at my 160m log from this past weekend I noticed the
following:

A qso was logged and the network reported freq was 1800. This happened to 2
other qso's on the band...is this from having Point and Shoot open and the
cursor in that field , whilst typing another different callsign in the logging
field?? In this case the logging field gets populated with whatever the cursor
in P and S mode is under...

Or....is it a radio polling function? I know that the radios report frequencies
every so often and could it happen that when the enter key was pressed, the
radio was not reporting a freq??

All other qso's on 160m had a legitimate 160m freq for their reported freq...

Thanks de Rick nq4i