Re: [ct-user] CW Abbrev & Leading Zeros (Prob.Solved)

To: Steve Rawlings <steve@alg.demon.co.uk>, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CW Abbrev & Leading Zeros (Prob.Solved)
From: "R.T.Liddy" <k8bl@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:33:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi Steve,

  I tried the CT 9.92 on a different computer - same results.  Couldn't get rid
of
  leading zeros & cw abbrev's.  So, I conclude it is a bug.  (Wkd OK in 9.66)

  So, I downloaded all the files and upgraded from 9.66 to 9.92 to 10.03.  And,
  that fixed it. NO leading zeros & NO cwabbrev's.   :O)

  Thanks for your help & info on your config.

  73 & Cheers,   Bob K8BL (VP2EOH/VK4BTL/ZL0AAE)

Steve Rawlings <steve@alg.demon.co.uk> wrote:
  K8BL de GW4ALG

Hi Bob

I am using CT 10.01.010 and getting expected results. It may well be
time to update!

For details fo my configuration, see:
http://www.alg.demon.co.uk/radio/qrp/ct.htm
It's not my best piece of technical writing, so let me know if further
clarification is required.

Good luck,
Steve