Re: [ct-user] How to get CT.CFG used at startup?

To: John Bednar <k3ct@verizon.net>, ct-user <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] How to get CT.CFG used at startup?
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:23:07 -1000
Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestions. Upon further examination I have determined
that the CT.CFG file IS being used to load the canned CW messages. Yet
it always comes up in CQWW contest mode, on 20 meters if there is not
already an ARRL06.BIN file. (ARRL06 is the file name I am using for this
weekend's contest). I have the line in the CT.CFG file which says
"Contest:   A160". At one point I have mistakenly put it as "Contest
type: A160" since that is the way the popup menu labels it. However
after looking at the sample CFG files, I see it should just be
"Contest:  A160". I also see that in my CT users manual SO (single
operator) is NOT checked as an applicable category for this contest. Of
course it should be, and that is the category I am entering in. I'll
experiment with some variations there.

Ken N6KB