Re: [ct-user] Requesting help with the merge utility

To: <K3UOC@aol.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Requesting help with the merge utility
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 09:21:02 -0500
Mike,

There are three versions of the merge utility in existence. Also,
version 9 and version 10 log formats are different.

For logs generated with CT version 10, there is a merge utility for
DOS and a merge utility to be run from WinXp character mode window
(DOS-like window). The link for the version 10 utilities is:

http://www.k1ea.com/ct10/index.htm

If you are trying to merge your new CT10 log into a CT9 log, I would
convert the version 9 log to version 10 first. I don't believe the
merge utility will perform the conversion. The utility to perform
this change is at the same URL (9to10).

John
k3ct@verizon.net